Kegconnection Complete Starter Kit and More Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > General Beer Discussion > Beer Writers Wanted!!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-27-2012, 03:57 AM   #11
Zamial
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 167 Times on 148 Posts
Likes Given: 7

Tonight I dranked some beer. sum waz homebrewz and some I boughted I had some Oxtuberfest that I madez and so0me puxin beer. The best one was the Russian River Redmption I had in a closet for about a year. People bringed me sum ice so I openeded it up. they say "Iz gooood" I say "No more" they say" " Tuff brew me sum I sayz and they left.

Can I haz a jobe?

People Like This 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-27-2012, 04:40 AM   #12
boxofjibboo
Recipes 

Liked 27 Times on 18 Posts
Likes Given: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by zamial
tonight i dranked some beer. Sum waz homebrewz and some i boughted i had some oxtuberfest that i madez and so0me puxin beer. The best one was the russian river redmption i had in a closet for about a year. People bringed me sum ice so i openeded it up. They say "iz gooood" i say "no more" they say" " tuff brew me sum i sayz and they left.

Can i haz a jobe?
+1

Old 09-27-2012, 04:51 AM   #13
HeavyKettleBrewing
Recipes 

Liked 18 Times on 16 Posts

Can anyone tell me if the writing position is still open. I really need to supplement my income after sending the Royal Prince of Ghana my bank account info.

Old 09-27-2012, 06:14 AM   #14
Frodo
Recipes 

Liked 25 Times on 24 Posts
Likes Given: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddad
Can anyone tell me if the writing position is still open. I really need to supplement my income after sending the Royal Prince of Ghana my bank account info.
You too? Apparently in a week I'll be getting a large reimbursement from him for helping his cousin with his emergency expenses. Next week I'll be rich! I might even help the OP write his articles for free!

Old 09-27-2012, 01:01 PM   #15
JordanThomas
Recipes 

Liked 80 Times on 76 Posts
Likes Given: 426

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frodo View Post
You too? Apparently in a week I'll be getting a large reimbursement from him for helping his cousin with his emergency expenses. Next week I'll be rich! I might even help the OP write his articles for free!
All I had to do was send him a signed blank check and then he said he would cash it for $25, then he would ship me gold bricks! Awesome deal.

Hey, it never hurts to ask for more info, right?

Old 09-27-2012, 01:21 PM   #16
Revvy
Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Liked 2712 Times on 1630 Posts
Likes Given: 3484

Man, all you guys got is some Ghanian banker? Phhht....I got a real Nigerian Sex Slave for being such an awesome guy.

It's on the site where I used to host a discusion on sex and spirituality on an erotic writer's site years ago..

Quote:
Hello,
My name is doris caldwell,i am a submissive young lady willing to get a man to explore new things together,i would not mind a live in sex slave so that we can have sex as long as we want and whenever you wish to,i want you to reply if you are serious about getting someone for your sexual desires.

I am willing to meet you so that we can get to know each other much more better,i want a serious master and slave relationship and not just cyber freinds if interested i will send you my pictures if you want,just let me have your email address in your replying mail and we shall get to meet soon,You can also send me an email on (doris4slave@yahoo.com)

Doris.
I chronicled my adventures with her...

I have a Nigerian Loveslave...Do YOU have a Nigerian Loveslave? Warning, extremely NSFW!!!

(Now I think this should count as my writing audition, it's STILL my best work. )

Like my snazzy new avatar? Get Sons of Zymurgy swag, here, and brew with the best.

Revvy's one of the cool reverends. He has a Harley and a t-shirt that says on the back "If you can read this, the bitch was Raptured. - Madman

I gotta tell ya, just between us girls, that Revvy is HOT. Very tall, gorgeous grey hair and a terrific smile. He's very good looking in person, with a charismatic personality... he drives like a ****ing maniac! - YooperBrew

duboman Likes This 
Old 09-27-2012, 01:29 PM   #17
nhwrecker
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 47 Times on 36 Posts
Likes Given: 4

Damn. Now I want a counterflow chiller and a Nigerian sex slave. Wonder which one the SWMBO will let me get first.

Old 09-27-2012, 01:31 PM   #18
Revvy
Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Liked 2712 Times on 1630 Posts
Likes Given: 3484

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhwrecker View Post
Damn. Now I want a counterflow chiller and a Nigerian sex slave. Wonder which one the SWMBO will let me get first.
I REALLY hope someone uses that in their sigline now.

(Off to the memorable quotes thread for posterity.)

Like my snazzy new avatar? Get Sons of Zymurgy swag, here, and brew with the best.

Revvy's one of the cool reverends. He has a Harley and a t-shirt that says on the back "If you can read this, the bitch was Raptured. - Madman

I gotta tell ya, just between us girls, that Revvy is HOT. Very tall, gorgeous grey hair and a terrific smile. He's very good looking in person, with a charismatic personality... he drives like a ****ing maniac! - YooperBrew

Old 09-27-2012, 03:57 PM   #19
TrainSafe
John Gage wannabe
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Liked 65 Times on 45 Posts
Likes Given: 7

My article submission has been complete for 12 hours and there's no airlock activity. Do you think it is done, and should I move it to a secondary before I send out to the publisher?

Old 09-27-2012, 09:15 PM   #20
ElyIrishBrew
Recipes 

Liked 15 Times on 12 Posts
Likes Given: 19

"Write drunk, edit sober." Hemingway.

My kinda guy!

Quick Reply