The Great Bottle Opener Giveaway

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > General Beer Discussion > Beer Tools Question!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-23-2012, 09:38 PM   #1
godrick
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 5 Times on 3 Posts

Default Beer Tools Question!

Anyone know if I can download the trial version of the latest Beer Tools without causing any problems with my original version? Don't know if I'll want to keep the newer version, and I don't want to screw up my older version.
Cheers

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-24-2012, 12:56 AM   #2
dbreienrk1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 9 Times on 8 Posts
Likes Given: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by godrick View Post
Anyone know if I can download the trial version of the latest Beer Tools without causing any problems with my original version? Don't know if I'll want to keep the newer version, and I don't want to screw up my older version.
Cheers
Don't own beer tools, but can't you just install it to a different location? Instead of C:/program_files install it to C:/temp or something
http://www.piedmontbrewingcompany.com/
http://koinz04.blogspot.com/

Primary - Nada
Secondary - Abandoned (for most brews)
Conditioning - Nada
Enjoying - Summit IPA, Cherry Belgian Dubbel, Otto von Bismarck Stout, Richmond Red Ale
Up Next - Belgian Tripel

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply