Beer served at 26 degrees

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LesFCHB

Reaction score
Should beer ever be served at 26 degrees?
Absolutely!

IMG_1315.jpg

A) Beer temperature at 26 F?

B) Beer served when the temperature around you is at 26 F?

C) Beer served when the temperature around you is 26 C?

D) Beer temperature at 26 C?

A) No, B) Yes, C) In abundance, D) Never

I pretty much agree with this 100%.

A) Beer temperature at 26 F?

B) Beer served when the temperature around you is at 26 F?

C) Beer served when the temperature around you is 26 C?

D) Beer temperature at 26 C?

A) No, B) Yes, C) In abundance, D) Never

Very true....

Should beer ever be served at 26 degrees?
Absolutely!

So my browser took a bit to load the image... When I read your post, first thought was "what the **** is this guy thinking? There's only one type of beer that needs that kind of temperature, and they are words we do not speak." Then the pictured loaded (albeit about 20 seconds later while my mind was still trying to process what I read) and I laughed, much to the confusion of everyone in the brew store. Great Job. I almost want to send you a brew just because of that haha.

I'd be drinking if it was 26° outside right now... in celebration! It's only like 5° now, and supposed to be in the negatives tomorrow. I don't even want to mention the supposed wind chill...

At least there's no mosquitoes!!! I'll drink to that...

I'd be drinking if it was 26° outside right now... in celebration! It's only like 5° now, and supposed to be in the negatives tomorrow. I don't even want to mention the supposed wind chill...

At least there's no mosquitoes!!! I'll drink to that...

Yeah we're getting that tomorrow.

1. I have sworn to never again live where it's 26F, so I would say no.

2. One of the local hamburger joints used to keep its beer in a cooler with a thermometer that proudly proclaimed that it was 28F inside. Fortunately they went out of business.

1. I have sworn to never again live where it's 26F, so I would say no.

I have vowed never to live someplace with more AC than heating days so...tomorrow I get to start my car in -9 f temps.

FYI, i can take the heat and do...worked for 4 years in country with 6 months a year that did not drop below 95 f at night...118 f in the days. Cold you can dress for and do just about anything you want outside. Heat...you just can't.

Maybe by degrees he meant the angle of the chair. :mug:
Also speaking from personal experience he may be exceeding the limitations of that chair.:D

Back