Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > General Beer Discussion > Beer Rotation

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-09-2013, 12:47 PM   #21
ThreeSheetsBrewing
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 12 Times on 10 Posts
Likes Given: 1

I do 2.5 gallon batches of barleywine and RIS every January and crack them come the first snowfall of the following year. After that I brew what I like, mostly pale ales. I don't take requests since I brew for myself. I do however like to give gifts and will brew for someone their favorite style and drop off a case when it's ready as a suprise.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-09-2013, 02:21 PM   #22
Fennis
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 25 Times on 18 Posts
Likes Given: 4

I find that I really like APAs, but I also like trying something new. So my rotation will usually end up being an APA followed by a different style--stout, bitter, seasonal--then its back to an APA. Even then, I will brew the same style, but use a different hops or specialty grain for a slightly different color or taste. I've only been at this for a few years, and I have a lot of different styles/recipes I want to try. I have a keg setup right now with a mini-fridge that is just large enough to fit 1 keg. Someday, I hope to get a keezer setup and then I will just always have an APA on tap and rotate out a different brew.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply