Ss Brewing Technologies Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > General Beer Discussion > Beer in Gardena,Ca.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-20-2012, 01:03 AM   #1
Layne
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 19 Times on 17 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Default Beer in Gardena,Ca.

Will be in Gardena,Ca. in a few weeks on business.
Excited to travel to the land of west coast beers for the first time.
Will have limited time to play, but most of a sunday to spend in a great beer bar, and need to find a great place to buy some beers to take home.

Any suggestions appreciated.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-20-2012, 02:53 AM   #2
itsbeeryo
Recipes 

Liked 6 Times on 6 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Yikes, I'd say just get the hell out as fast as you can and avoid Compton to your immediate east at all cost. lol

Try this: http://beermapping.com/maps/citymaps.php?m=losangeles

Sorry, I have nothing specific in mind. Not a great area for beer patrons; if you have time & transportation you can find something good within 15 m or so I'm sure.

Old 08-20-2012, 03:21 AM   #3
FloatinAway
Recipes 

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

Check out Rock n Brews in, I think, El Segundo, Just google it. They have a great selection on tap, probably 40 or so. The best in the area, and they sell bottles. Another bottle shop nearby would be Select Beer Store in Redondo Beach. They have a few beers on tap and sell a lot of great bottles.

Quick Reply