Beer and Colon Cancer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good to know. I saved the page to maybe give my Dr a copy. See what he thinks. I always liked using home brews for mop sauces,like Cooper's English bitter. Have to try my porter & stout now.

i brewed a few Coopers kits when i started brewing and followed there high fermention rules and don't love the beer. i was going to dump them out to reuse the bottles but lately i have been using them in BBQ sauces, water when roasting in the oven, and just about anywhere you require water in cooking. i enjoy using the Irish Stout the best.

I LOVE to cook with beer, it's such a great liquid - why add water when you can add FLAVOR?

KOTC showed me that article the other day and said I need to cook with beer. I told him - "where do you think all that beer you don't like for drinking has been going?" LOL!

DCA (both oral and intravenous) can be an effective treatment for colon cancer. DCA cancer treatment can cause symptom improvement, tumour shrinkage, tumour stability, or reduction in the colon cancer blood marker CEA. You can find more information at dcaguide.org

evildeadcellar.jpg

We've taken to slow cooking pork butt in the AbBEE honey ale. It makes unbelievably delicious pulled pork.

BBQ sauce definitely optional on those buns!

Back