Electric Brewing Supply 30A BCS Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > General Beer Discussion > Beer in Baltimore

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-13-2012, 12:05 AM   #11
thughes
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 48 Times on 45 Posts
Likes Given: 14

Thanks all for the suggestions and here's a follow up:

Wasn't able to get very far but did stumble across the Pratt St Ale House serving beers brewed by on-site brewery "Oliver Breweries Ltd.". The Ale house has a very respectable selection of taps along with @ half dozen Oliver brews. They've got a beer engine and have a rotating selection of 3 of the Oliver brews on cask!

Now, I loves me some real hand-drawn cask ale but do have to question the wisdom of having all 3 cask ale selections clocking in at over 8.5% ABV. I had one of each and can say they were all excellent but I really would have liked to have more than one (good thing I was walking).

To the brew master at Oliver: Fantastic beer! But please, if you are going to package cask ales, go with something session-able so I can enjoy more than one or two?

nurture my pig

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply