Get your HBT Growlers, Shirts and Membership before the Rush!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > General Beer Discussion > Anyone order beer online?

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-03-2008, 10:30 PM   #1
vav
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Default Anyone order beer online?

http://bottletrek.com and http://www.liquidsolutions.biz have both just come to my attention on a vintage synth forum, and i'm wondering if anyone has tried it. I'm very tempted, because it means i'll finally be able to try some Stone beers.

Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-03-2008, 10:41 PM   #2
clemson55
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 2 Times on 1 Posts

I ordered from liquid solutions about this time last yr. Everything went well beer got here just fine tasted good only issues was shipping was ridiculous. It cost more to ship than the beer cost. I'm pretty far but I think it was excessive. I would do it again to get some unique stuff that you just cant get on the east coast but not regularly.

Primary - Empty
Secondary - Empty
Bottle Conditioning - None
Drinking - Peanut Butter Oatmeal Stout, Barleywine, Saison, APA, Strawberry mead
In the Works - Summer Rye for my wedding, May 15, 2010

Old 05-06-2008, 12:45 AM   #3
idolcarazy
Recipes 

I will try the website. It sounds fun

Quick Reply