Any Homebrewers Festival to attend?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

liznjes12

Reaction score
My husband and I have been homebrewing now for 4 months. We are interested in going to a Homebrewers festival in the state of Wisconsin. All I find on the internet is information about competing. We would really just like to go and meet people, try other beers and maybe find others in our area who do a similiar thing. Any suggestions?

May 12th, Racine..Top of the Hops. Not really a homebrew fest but alot of homebrewers will be there enjoying alot of great craft beers..

"The festival also will feature the Samuel Adams Brew University Education Area where patrons will enjoy beer seminars such as Home Brewing 101 and Cooking with Beer. A very special edition to the Top of the Hops event is the Cask Beer Garden which features casks of limited edition, unfiltered beer. Live music, games and a special raffle benefiting the Racine Founders Rotary will all be part of the activities".

The big nationwide event, the National Homebrewer's Conference, is in Seattle this summer and sold out already. But when it's in the Midwest, it's a great event to attend!

Other smaller events are usually done through homebrew clubs, and that would be a good resource. The homebrew club in Milwaukee, Beer Barons, is active and has several events. There is another club in the Green Bay area, and I'm sure there are many more but those are the only ones I know of personally.

National Homebrew Day May 5th capncorkhomebrew.com

FYI, we'll have a thread up about a week before for folks who wanna brew with the Homebrewtalk Michigan Mashers group on that day.

Liznjes, if you're interested in coming to Michigan. This August we'll be having the Michigan Homebrew Festival again. Info Here. And here.

Maybe, but still a little far for me in Santa Clarita.

No you don't!! Check this out!! http://calhomebrewers.org/
Amazing homebrew festival up in Ventura County. Last year there were at least 300 homebrewed beers on tap....plus there is a Friday night session.

This seems pretty close, 60 miles. Lake Casitas is north of Ventura, so I think I may look at going to that. Thanks :mug:

Back