Happy HolidaySs Giveaway - Last Sponsor Giveaway of the Year!

Come Enter the BrewDeals/FastFerment Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > General Beer Discussion > Any home brewers in Kiev, Ukraine area?

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-06-2013, 03:06 PM   #1
pagerage
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 6 Times on 6 Posts

Default Any home brewers in Kiev, Ukraine area?

Hell, anyone in Ukraine at all? Even Russian or German clubs/groups that you may know of!
My Russian is ok and I can get by with my German.

Just looking to meet folks to swap advice and help find sources for ingredients.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-09-2014, 04:59 PM   #2
SigbjornL
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Default One just in

Hi there, trying to reanimate this thread. There is at least one homebrewer here now (yours truly). Have brewed for some years in Norway. In Kiev now for a few years. The equipment (new Speidel 50L, a few small conicals +this and that) won't arrive for a few weeks yet, but I'm definitely keen on both brewing with well-known ingredients and questing for Ukrainian malt, hops etc.

Get in touch!

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply