Ok, I know I never get tired of seeing these types of threads, so I hope you don't either. It's always fun shopping for brewing equipment even if it's not mine!
We drew names yesterday and there is a $200 max per person, so I want to make the most of it. I already got a 20% off banjo burner, so I'm down to about $110 or so.
Here are the things I want. Help me decide.
1) BargainFittings.com Weldless brass ball valve assembly for my keggle ($19.00)
2) http://stores.kegconnection.com/Detail.bok?no=284 Perlick 525 SS X2 of those for my kegerator. Not something I really need, but would be some nice bling!
3) A grain mill from somewhere I don't really know where from, but it may be nice to have. Of course it would have to be in my price range.
4) A AustinHomebrewSupply.com Giftcard for the entire amount of around ($100)
5) http://www.stirstarters.com/ a stirplate from there. ($42.00) I tend to use a lot of dry yeast, so this is not high on my list.
6) An auto-siphon $20?)
I really can't think of anything else I need if that's actually possible in brewing lol.