Anderson Valley IPA hops?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alepale101

Reaction score
Love this site and have lurked here several times a week since I received (yes you guessed it) a Mr. Beer a year ago Christmas. I've had a ton of questions in that period, but have always been able to do a search and get the answers. I doubt if this one has been asked. What hops are used in the Anderson Valley IPA? I ordered one in a hotel last week and was blown away with the taste and aroma. Good stuff! I don't like all IPAs, but the ones I do like I really like. I'm thinking clone. Any extract kits that would make a really good IPA from AHS or Northern Brewer. No local supply store worth of the name in MHO.

Thanks. I bookmarked the site and printed the recipe. 79 IBU with 40z. of columbus! I don't know if I am ready to brew that. It was certainly good though. I might go less columbus and more cascade. Thanks again.

Back