Today I brewed a new Irish Red recipe and everything was perfect. Mash temps, gravity, weather, everything.
Then I ran out of propane with 25 minutes left. Not a problem, I've got 4 tanks. So I grabbed the tank from my other burner, and it was almost empty. So my wort is back at a boil, and I got just over 15 minutes out of it. Checked my other two tanks and they were empty too. And my wife has the car.
Some days it just isn't worth gnawing through the leather straps.
I dumped in my whirlfloc, yeast nutrient and 10 minute hop addition and kept the darn thing at a good simmer with a Bernz-O-Matic torch for 10 more minutes, then chilled, aerated and pitched.
I'll call it... Flameout Red.