The Great Bottle Opener Giveaway

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > General Beer Discussion > All in the family?

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-09-2009, 03:26 AM   #1
neuron555
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Default All in the family?

I was just wondering how many of us have Homebrewing in the family. I've been brewing a few years, and last year got my oldest son into this addiction. My youngest just turned 21 and gave me a gift card for my next batch of ingredients, as long as he gets to help me brew it. My daughter hasn't started yet, but she keeps bringing me interesting microbrews to try and takes my beers to her coworkers to show off for her dad. BMC hasn't crossed our threshold in years!

"Better Living Through Chemistry"

Neuron Nanobrewery

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-09-2009, 01:45 PM   #2
vtbeerman
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

My parents came over for dinner last year and starting laughing when they saw my carboy bubbling away in my dining room. I asked what they were laughing at and they told me that my father and grandfather were both homebrewers. I said, "How can I be 35 years old and not know that?!?" They just continued to laugh...

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply