Happy HolidaySs Giveaway - Last Sponsor Giveaway of the Year!

Come Enter the BrewDeals/FastFerment Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > General Beer Discussion > Alcohol Content and Carbs In Commercial Beer

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-12-2007, 10:05 PM   #1
HenryHill
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 11 Times on 11 Posts
Likes Given: 6

Default Alcohol Content and Carbs In Commercial Beer

I went back to check the info on some beers today, and thought I'd pass along the link-just not sure where to put it. So I tried a search of the title and got little, and decided to just post it as a new thread-to make Other's future searchs easier.

Good size list, and I guess accuracy is probably fairly close. Whether or not it is accurate, it IS interesting.

http://www.realbeer.com/edu/health/calories.php

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrregularPulse View Post
This is HBT of course. Normal Thread that goes every direction but the one intended. This forum should be scientific proof the beer causes ADD

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-13-2007, 01:19 AM   #2
JorgeIsKing
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts
Likes Given: 4

Damn, that is a pretty extensive list. I was suprised to see Yuengling on there since you can only get it in a few states on the USA east coast.

Then I was really suprised when I saw I.C. Light there. I am pretty sure you cannot get that anywhere but Pittsburgh PA, considering it is made by Pittsburgh Brewing Company.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply