Ss Brewing Technologies Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > General Beer Discussion > 3rd batch in the fermentor and life is good!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-08-2012, 02:02 PM   #1
DutchMafia
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts
Likes Given: 14

Default 3rd batch in the fermentor and life is good!

I have to admit I have been struck by the homebrewing bug.. Started about a month and a half ago with an Amber Ale kit and that kit just finished bottle conditioning and was placed into the fridge last night, now comes the hard part of just waiting to taste it late next week. Then right behind that one is a very lovely looking Summer Ale with orange zest and lemon which will be ready for the fridge on monday night, and to top it all off we brewed up a batch of Brown ale last night and holy sh#t did that one smell awesome, the whole house just has this awesome aroma through it. My wife works nights as a nurse and when she got home I was like doesnt it smell awesome honey? I guess she is not as much of a brown ale fan as I am lol.. But boy does she love to enjoy a few craft beers so at least she is totally on board with my new hobby, the only problem now is I am going to need another fridge on top of the extra fridge I am already running.. Life is tough

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-08-2012, 02:13 PM   #2
SparklyFarmBrewing
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Sweet man, way to get the pipeline full! and you don't have to wait until next week, crack open one of those Ambers tonight!

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply