Kegconnection Complete Starter Kit and More Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > General Beer Discussion > 3F Sand Pebbles

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-28-2012, 03:46 PM   #1
Gear101
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 5 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 70 Times on 65 Posts
Likes Given: 187

Default 3F Sand Pebbles

"A strong American Brown Ale with an aggressive hop presence. A beer named after the manly and quintessential Steve McQueen films. Not your father’s brown ale. 53 IBU 6% ABV” information provide off 3F Draft Beer list;

I had some of this not too long ago at the 3F Pub, out of all the beers offered by this brewery, by far the best that I have had. I really like the taste of brown ales to begin with. This style of beer is something newer for 3F and I personally think it falls into the category with the color, style and taste like no other I have consumed. I am not sure that it doesn’t have a Bret B placed inside the ale, I have been looking for a clone of beer and doesn’t seem like anyone has one or posted it. Hope someone else that has tried this beer can help.

Islamorada Pale Ale by Island Time Brewery

Stainless is Painless

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-17-2013, 11:08 PM   #2
fc36
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 18 Times on 13 Posts
Likes Given: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gear101 View Post
"A strong American Brown Ale with an aggressive hop presence. A beer named after the manly and quintessential Steve McQueen films. Not your father’s brown ale. 53 IBU 6% ABV” information provide off 3F Draft Beer list;

I had some of this not too long ago at the 3F Pub, out of all the beers offered by this brewery, by far the best that I have had. I really like the taste of brown ales to begin with. This style of beer is something newer for 3F and I personally think it falls into the category with the color, style and taste like no other I have consumed. I am not sure that it doesn’t have a Bret B placed inside the ale, I have been looking for a clone of beer and doesn’t seem like anyone has one or posted it. Hope someone else that has tried this beer can help.
I just emailed 3F and we'll see if they respond. I'll be sure to post my clone recipe even if I don't hear back from them.

Old 01-17-2013, 11:13 PM   #3
Gear101
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 5 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 70 Times on 65 Posts
Likes Given: 187

Quote:
Originally Posted by fc36 View Post
I just emailed 3F and we'll see if they respond. I'll be sure to post my clone recipe even if I don't hear back from them.
You have a clone of that beer right now, 3F's really isn't know for returning emails. Good poeple just really don't shoot emails back. Can you post what you have?
Islamorada Pale Ale by Island Time Brewery

Stainless is Painless

Quick Reply