Did two 10 gal batches back to back, working by myself. Total time was a little over 8 hours. The last hour was in a moderate rain - I had an umbrella over my stand, but I got pretty soaked.
Both were IPAs, around 1.060 OG, and 70 IBUs. The first was cascade / centennial with magnum for bittering, and the second was all centennial, very similar to a Two-hearted clone, but using Maris Otter instead of pale malt.
I had weighed out salts and ground grain for the first batch yesterday, so was able to hit the ground running this morning. I did have to make a trip to get propane. I've been doing no-chill all winter, but chilled both of these batches.
I feel like I've made up for my big FAIL last week when my rig broke and I spilled 10 gallons of wort in the driveway .