Members offer the items they don’t need or aren't using anymore to give to another member. In addition, after members are selected to get something they are encouraged to pay it forward by offering up items they have that they don't need anymore.
Alright, now for the rules.
1) You can give as much as you want, but the giver always pays the shipping. The receiver can offer to pay shipping, but is not obligated.
2) You can only pick one item. If the giver has multiple items it is up to his/her discretion whether they want the items to go to one or more people. If you request an item but don’t get it you can try for another item.
3) No request for items. This is just stuff that we are not using and hopefully can go to a good home.
4) You can only request the item in a reply post. No PM's or emails. Just post in this thread and the giver will PM you and ask for your address. The first person to post about the item gets it.
5) NO beer/wine/mead/cider giveaways. This is not a trading thread, this is strictly for homebrew items and equipment.
6) Once your item is gone, please edit your post with who it went to. In bold put the name of who the item has gone to at that it is "GONE".