The Great Bottle Opener Giveaway

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > General Beer Discussion > 12 Beers of Christmas 2012!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-22-2012, 01:17 AM   #231
sfrisby
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 11 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 210 Times on 144 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by usfmikeb
Sorry to hear the cherry dubbel didn't work out this year, its pretty fricking good. I made a batch again this year, with some improvements from last year. Kegging it this weekend.
+2!!

The cherry dubbel was great. I too can't wait to crack open my third bottle from last year.

I vote to replace a missing beer with one that is currently represented from the original list.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-23-2012, 06:21 PM   #232
Draygon
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Likes Given: 1

Hmmm I thought I posted this yesterday but apparently my phone didnt send it through.

I wanted to let you guys know that I got some bad news this last week and the bitch, excuse me, my ex wife has motioned for me to pay her more child support. So I cant afford to put together all of the materials and ship everything out at the same time. So if any of you want to keep 3 extra bottles for yourself you can not send them to me and Ill be ok with that. Anyone that ships to me will get beers shipped back to them, I wont be the guy that doesn't reciprocate. I will just have to spread the shipments out, when I get the money during the holidays. So again, if you ship to me, you will get beers in return, but if you dont ship to me and want to save 3 bottles and yourself some shipping that is fine with me.

Sorry bout this, I know it is extremely bad timing, but I couldnt see this coming...especially at this time of year

Primary:Empty
Secondary: Amber Ale
Bottled: B2 Amber, Scottish Ale, Honey B Ale, Cherry Stout, Bourbon Vanilla Porter, Double Chocolate (Milk) Stout, B2 Cream Ale, Amber Cider, Maple syrup dark ale, Pirate Strong Ale, Midas touch clone, Spiced Imperial Stout, Olde Ale

Planned: Milk Stout, Barley Wine

Old 11-23-2012, 08:19 PM   #233
sfrisby

Recipes 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draygon

Sorry bout this, I know it is extremely bad timing, but I couldnt see this coming...especially at this time of year
so I feel like I'm in Vegas rolling dice as I look up the first page of the thread to see your beer. Come on IPA IPA IPA, Crap!!!! Spiced Stout! I was looking forward to that one.

Old 11-24-2012, 05:53 AM   #234
biochemedic

Recipes 

Liked 72 Times on 64 Posts
Likes Given: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draygon View Post
Anyone that ships to me will get beers shipped back to them, I wont be the guy that doesn't reciprocate. I will just have to spread the shipments out, when I get the money during the holidays. So again, if you ship to me, you will get beers in return, but if you dont ship to me and want to save 3 bottles and yourself some shipping that is fine with me.
I understand the unpredictability of life and finances in general! I for one, will go ahead and send beer out to you and you can send me your "reply" whenever you can...
Secondary: Why do I keep this line here...?
Bulk Aging: Cocobochet
Planned: Hop Metheglin #3 (NZ hops), Trad. Gesho T'ej

Old 11-24-2012, 06:43 PM   #235
Draygon
Recipes 

Likes Given: 1

Yea as I said anyone that ships to me, I will ship back to, I wont be one to take and not give.

Primary:Empty
Secondary: Amber Ale
Bottled: B2 Amber, Scottish Ale, Honey B Ale, Cherry Stout, Bourbon Vanilla Porter, Double Chocolate (Milk) Stout, B2 Cream Ale, Amber Cider, Maple syrup dark ale, Pirate Strong Ale, Midas touch clone, Spiced Imperial Stout, Olde Ale

Planned: Milk Stout, Barley Wine

Old 11-24-2012, 10:26 PM   #236
RedBeard1
Recipes 

Liked 5 Times on 4 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Draygon, count on a few beers from me. Send a few back my way when you can. If you can't, we'll it sounds like you could use some beer so consider it a Christmas gift!

Old 11-24-2012, 10:38 PM   #237
sfrisby

Recipes 

Bio,

Have we accumulated addresses yet?

Old 11-25-2012, 01:06 AM   #238
biochemedic

Recipes 

Liked 72 Times on 64 Posts
Likes Given: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfrisby View Post
Bio,

Have we accumulated addresses yet?
Yes, I will send tomorrow
Secondary: Why do I keep this line here...?
Bulk Aging: Cocobochet
Planned: Hop Metheglin #3 (NZ hops), Trad. Gesho T'ej

Old 11-25-2012, 10:14 PM   #239
NuclearRich
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 95 Times on 79 Posts
Likes Given: 37

Happy holidays guys. Enjoy your beers. I really wanted to be in on this but I missed out. However y'all inspired me a little and I picked one that I thought sounded tasty. Thanks to a combination of my stupidity and Savorychefs helpfulness, I brewed a split batch yesterday. Gingerbread ale and caramel quad met together for a caramel quad, split in half for 3gallons of caramel gingerbread quad in addition to 3gals of the non gingerbread version.

Kegged - Amber (homegrown hops)
Bottled - 30th birthday barleywine, caramel gingerbread quad, doppelbock dunkel, Mulberry wit, Caramel Quad/RUMCAKE, porter, Blueberry Blonde, Amber, Single Hop Pale Ale (exp 4190)
Primary - Lambic!, HT twist

Cogito Ergo Doleo

"rdwhahb"

Quote:
Originally Posted by somedudefromguam View Post
I thought that meant people were getting frustrated with their brews. Like- OH NO my beer is infected RHWAHAHRBLABLE!!!! OR- My beer pours all foamy RDWHAHBLARABBLE

Old 11-26-2012, 05:48 PM   #240
SavoryChef
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 8 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 96 Times on 69 Posts
Likes Given: 30

Just received the address's. I bottled the Fruit Cake Old Ale yesterday and will be shipping out before Friday.

Quick Reply