Kegconnection Complete Starter Kit and More Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Food and Beverage > Cheese Making Forum > Smoked cheeses?

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-24-2012, 07:44 PM   #21
Hernando
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 12 Times on 12 Posts
Likes Given: 106

For smoking cheese I usually use my A-maze-n smoker, put that in my propane or weber (either work); keep the heat off and let the gadget do it's thing. I usually smoke cheese with a mixture of orange (which he doesn't have anymore) and alder. Comes out great everytime. I also use it for cold smokin my trout apple and pecan or just apple for trout.

This guy that makes these is a good guy and provides good customer service. I've had my 6x8 dust smoker for a little over two years now and I love the dang thing. Link is below if anyone is interested in looking.

http://www.amazenproducts.com/default.asp

"Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed. Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, it is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver." --Jack Handey
O'tega Brewing
worldwarz Likes This 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply