Spike Brewing 12.5 Conical Fermenter Giveaway - Enter Now!

Home Brew Forums > Food and Beverage > Cheese Making Forum > Mozzarella Question

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-27-2009, 01:19 AM   #11
avaserfi
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Likes Given: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by YooperBrew View Post
oooooh, that's gorgeous! I made three kinds of cheese yesterday, and brewed a beer, but didn't do mozzarella. I need to do that again- that looks awesome!
Working my way to other cheeses. Oh, I did get to brew yesterday too.

On another note, I can't wait until I have time/equipment to make brie - my favorite cheese and often ruined in the states. In France I had a brie with a center of black truffles. The best cheese I have ever had and at $80 a pound it better be! When I finally have the process down I am so making some of it .

A picture, the brie and some saucisson sec which I also plan on making and serving together!

Andrew

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply