New Giveaway - Wort Monster Conical Fermenter!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > General Techniques > Where do you brew?

View Poll Results: Where do you do most of your brewing?
In the kitchen-- my temporary brew house, gotta gather up everything I need each time I brew. 131 30.39%
Outside-- my temporary brew house, gotta gather up everything I need each time I brew. 249 57.77%
In a dedicated section of my house/dwelling-- no temporary setups for me! 59 13.69%
In a dedicated stand-alone brew house-- the pinnacle of homebrewing evolution! 10 2.32%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 431. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-08-2010, 09:52 PM   #71
KFH
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

I live in an apartment, so I'm stuck in my dinky little kitchen with my dinky little stove for the time being.

Infernal Brewing

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-10-2010, 12:38 AM   #72
Frank99
Recipes 

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

The 3rd car garage is as "dedicated to brewing" as you can get as I have my chest freezer, kegerator, and other equipment in there. I do share the space with my 2 cats, but I decided to consider them "assistant brewers" and chose option 4.

Old 08-11-2010, 08:10 PM   #73
DustinHickey
Recipes 

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by david_42 View Post
Depends on the beer, time of year, number of yellow jackets, and right now trying to not freak the barn swallows that have clutched on the patio too much. They catch yellow jackets and feed them to the chicks.

I'm stuck brewing outside until I can build a little brew house outside. I just hate moving all my equipment from the basement to the rear deck every week.

I hate yellow Jackets.... Need me some barn swallows.

Old 08-12-2010, 12:38 AM   #74
Guildenstern
Recipes 

I'm rocking 3 gallon All-Grain and Partial Mash batches in my kitchen. It's one of the easyest places in the house to clean, and it already has gas and water.

To say I'm lazy ignores the fact that I also don't like being outside.

Quick Reply