Depends on the brew. If it's not a high-gravity brew, go ahead and transfer. If it's a big beer, or something you need to lager (doesn't sound like it based on the 60's degree ferm temps), you might wait. There's no harm in doing either, though.
What yeast are you using?. Your temps are at the lower end of most ale yeasts. If you can get it up closer to 69*F and hold it there until Tuesday, it'll pretty much be fermented out and will make it a no-brainer to transfer to secondary.