shipping my homebrew overseas

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sublimenal

Reaction score
I want to send a growler of my homebrew to my buddy in Denmark, is it legal to ship it? Anyone ever have any experience with it?

USPS Priority mail Intl has fast service, Over package and cross your fingers. Bombers maybe easier than a growler. I send beer to my brother in Nova Scotia all the time :)

USPS Priority mail Intl has fast service, Over package and cross your fingers. Bombers maybe easier than a growler. I send beer to my brother in Nova Scotia all the time :)

Growler caps don't really make a good seal, I'd also suggest bombers.

Shipping alcohol via USPS is against the law so do be stealthy if using their services. ;)

For me in Croatia, if I receive a *large* box of anything from overseas, customs will actually open it, inspect it and reseal it. If I were you, I'd try sending him a not so large box first to see if it gets through.

Back