So lemme make my process clear again:
1.Soak in PBW for 20 minutes. Rinse with hot water
2. Dunk in starsan, let sit for a couple minutes. Pour out.
3. Place bottles, bottoms up, in the dishwasher and run the dishwasher on sanitize.
4. Spray with starsan as I'm bottling.
These 4 steps take place the day before bottling. Sanitize caps as well.
I rinse, with hot water, all of my bottles immediately after consumption. This hasn't caused and problems for me.
The moldy bottles come from two things:
1. They are bottles that I had stashed aside in the garage for 4 months. Some of these bottles probably were not rinsed after they were opened. I wasn't doing that when I started brewing.
2. I bought some from a friend because I needed more bottles for the wedding.
The bottles that don't have mold, are they good to drink?
Primary:Farmhouse Triple, Simcoe Session IPA, 100% Brett Brux IPA
Conditioning: Willamette English Pale Ale