Electric Brewing Supply 30A BCS Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > General Techniques > The Maiden Monolith Voyage

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-25-2009, 01:38 AM   #1
blackwaterbrewer
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 6 Times on 6 Posts

Default The Maiden Monolith Voyage

tonight i dive head first into my first step infusion, fly sparge and the first run on the MOnolith Brewing system. [also my first Wit Beer.] everything was so perfect that i started to think i had mastered the art... Then i realized 20 min into the mash, that i had not hooked up the manifold to the mashtun. it turned out fine. i will have by brother in law film the next MOonolith session complete with 2001-the space odessy music and post it on the HBT.

if my typing is off, it is because i have been relaxing, not worrying, and having a homebrewed 19%ABV Mead. or two.

Primary-
Lagering-
Primary-
secondary-
secondary-
on tap- lemongrass kolsch
on tap- stout
on tap- small mead
bottle-sweet mead
bottle-

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-26-2009, 12:37 AM   #3
Brewmasters Warehouse
Sponsor
HBT_SPONSOR.png
Vendor Ads 
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 29 Times on 21 Posts
Likes Given: 3

Glad you broke the cherry so to speak. I am glad everything went well. The system looks very cool.

Ed

Purchase a recipe with Brew Builder and save 10% off the recipe. Use discount code: BBBYO

Become a fan of BMW on Facebook.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply