New Giveaway - Wort Monster Conical Fermenter!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > General Techniques > Does anyone here "not" Dry Hop their IPA?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-02-2011, 07:34 PM   #1
TriggerFingers
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 8 Times on 7 Posts

Default Does anyone here "not" Dry Hop their IPA?

Hey all,

I am bottling my brew next weekend. It started as a red ale kit but added extra dme and 3 nice late hop additions (1/3 oz each of Cascade, Citra, and Centennial at 10, 5, 0) and is much closer to a session red IPA now (6.1% 55 Ibus). The original sample tasted amazing, and don't worry, i'm not really worried about the beer Its going to be a great.

The more I read here, many people say they always dry hop their IPA's. Well, I wasn't really trying to make an IPA, thus I didn't save any hops to DH.

Anyone here just do hopbursting or late additions and in lieu of dry hopping with their IPA's? How did you like it?

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-02-2011, 07:36 PM   #2
TriggerFingers
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 8 Times on 7 Posts

Oops Double Post....mods delete this one please

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply