Convert AG to Extract

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

justbrewit

Zythos Conisseur
Reaction score
is there any way to convert all grain to extract?? i have a load of ag recipes in promash but i'm not ready to just into ag yet so i'd like to convert these to extract. any ideas???

Beersmith has a conversion tool. They also have a 21 day free trial. If you already have promash, I would just download beersmith and use the 21 day trial to convert all my recipes. It would save yourself a lot of work if you are doing the conversions yourself.

thanks barleypop, i juust downloaded beersmith as well, but i have loaded it yet. i went out the other day and found about 6 brew programs and downloaded them.

barleypopmaker said:
Beersmith has a conversion tool. They also have a 21 day free trial. If you already have promash, I would just download beersmith and use the 21 day trial to convert all my recipes. It would save yourself a lot of work if you are doing the conversions yourself.

You are my hero. I never noticed that option before in Beersmith....Rock On!

-Todd

Your welcome. I may be wrong but, if you've had beersmith for a while I don't think it was originally on there, but was part of the last update. So you may not have noticed it if you had the version before the last update. Sometimes I just play around with it for fun and convert my extract recipes into All Grain, just to see.

I just got it about a month ago. But I was looking a all of these great recipies and thinking...man most are all-grain. This rocks.

Latest posts

Back