I did double-batch, I think. Actually, I tried for 2 but had to do a small amount of extra water and do a third sparge to get my pre-boil volume. I mashed for 60 min. Added about a half gallon of boiling water, stirred, recirculated until clear and then took my first running. I then added half of my anticipated sparge amount, stirred, waited a few min, then recirculated and drained.
I repeated this and collected again. I found I was about a half gallon short of where I wanted to be, so I added another gallon of sparge water and repeated the process a third time, stopping at my anticipated pre-boil volume.
My efficiency numbers are a bit hard to nail down on this one. I had a minor boil over and lost a little wort (that will teach me to watch football and brew at the same time). I also boiled a little more vigorously than I anticipated and wound up about a half gallon shy of what I had calculated for. When I topped off with 1/2 gallon of water and mixed it in with the wort, I hit the gravity I had anticipated at an assumption of 65% efficiency.
I'd be willing (even happy) to believe that I actually achieved higher efficiency than expected but that between my boil overs, my top offs, etc., I just lost the data needed to effectively calculate.