Anyone choose not to use a pump?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Personally HSA is not a myth. Its just that flavor stability and longevity is much more important on the commercial level than it is to those going through a thimble of the amount of beer most commercial operations handle. Its easy to say HSA doesn't make a difference when your drinking your corny keg. But when it comes to selling your beer commercially your not rolling the dice in any way with practices that could influence the bottom line. There's a reason breweries go through the lengths they do to not compromise on the quality of their beers.

We'll that should work well for the German styles.

Just thought it kind of funny that "Transamguy" is using a BMW pump. :)

Wilserbrewer
Biabags.webs.com

Hahahaha! I love my Pontiac's but I'm a mechanic by trade and when I see stuff at work I think "how can I use that when I make beer?" My grain mill is powered by a electric power steering assist motor from a Saturn Vue and I have a electric scooter hoist out of a SUV that I'm modifying to lift my mash tun off my stand and put it on the ground so I can dump it. I'm all about DIY and what I have available to use.

Back