Kegconnection Complete Starter Kit and More Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Brew Science > Oak Ridge TN , Secret city water

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-07-2013, 09:37 PM   #11
Wynne-R
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 94 Times on 62 Posts
Likes Given: 74

Oh man, I’m never going to backpedal out of this one. Might as well gas it.

Leading experts agree that it is important to note the different requirements of mash and sparge water. Except for Kai, who’s being difficult. You know I’m kidding, right?

I should have mentioned that my example was with a pale. Water treatment is not a one-size-fits-all. That’s why we use these cool calculators.

I don’t make anything dark enough or light enough to cause problems with the mash pH with my water. I do routinely acidify my sparge water, just to be difficult. I add a little acid to the jugs before I fill and store them

Kai you got anything on glow-in-the dark water?

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply