New Giveaway - Wort Monster Conical Fermenter!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Lambic & Wild Brewing > Sweetening my "lambic"

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-21-2009, 05:24 AM   #11
bobdea
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

sweeten it with sucralose AFAIK it's not fermentable at least with wines it does not ferment

splenda is sucralose but comes mixed with sugar sometimes make sure you get some that has no sugars. all splenda does have small amounts of other things in it like starches and maybe lactose but this is a 1 to 5% type thing with the no calorie version so it should produce no issues.
beware though the stuff is really sweet.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-21-2009, 05:31 PM   #12
Munsoned
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

If it were me, I'd (wait a long time) then bottle it in some plastic 2-liter soda bottles. They can hold more pressure. And, as an added bonus, if you F-up, at least you are dealing with busted plastic and not broken glass.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply