My first pellicle, and it's not even from the beers I've put dregs into! (those were just pitched in the last week or two, so no pellicles yet)
The following are pictures of a beer brewed using a wild yeast I isolated from dates (the fruit, not people I was dating, though that might produce an interesting beer, too). What's interesting is the beer had a very sacc-like fermentation at first, so I was wondering if I'd happened upon some sacc species, but now I'm unsure. I'm pretty sure it was a single species, since I streaked it on agar and selected an isolated colony.
The pictures are kinda largish, so I'm using thumbnails and you can click on them for full resolution. First, through the mouth of the Better Bottle:
Then, through the little rectangular "window" on the side, which doesn't produce the greatest picture, but I thought it was kinda cool looking:
Then, from below, through the beer:
Notice how clearly you can see through to the other side -- this beer really has cleared better than any domesticated yeast I've used, and it went from 1.045 to 1.011 in about a month. Here's a picture of the krausen it had a few days after pitching: