Back in late September I brewed a More Beer Consecration kit (all grain). I collected about 3 gallons of second runnings from the mash and added some DME I had finishing with a 1.057 wort. I used a pack of Roselare blend and had a vigorous fermentation. It has been next to the Consecration kit since in an area that runs about 70°F.
About a week and a half ago I racked approximately 2 1/2 gallons of the second runnings onto approximately 3 lbs of peaches. As of today there is still no activity in the airlock. I'm inclined to wait it out for a couple months, but thought maybe I'd throw my situation out here for comments and/ideas.