Electric Brewing Supply 30A BCS Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Lambic & Wild Brewing > Anyone spontaneously ferment in New Jersey?

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-21-2009, 03:01 AM   #21
Bobby_M
Vendor and Brewer
HBT_SPONSOR.png
Vendor Ads 
Feedback Score: 2 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 1015 Times on 678 Posts
Likes Given: 28

That's a fine compromise.

Sightglass, Refractometer, Ball Valve, Weldless bulkhead, Thermometer, Decals, Stainless Steel Fittings, Compression Fittings, Camlock Quick Disconnects, Scale, RIMS tube, Plate Chiller, Chugger Pump, Super Clear Silicone Tubing, and more!

New Stuff?

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-02-2009, 01:54 PM   #22
ScottD13
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Real quick update that's long over due.

After racking out of my carboy (necessity) the beer truly ramped up. It krausened within 12 hours of the rack and kept going for another 24 hours. It now has a layer of yeast on the bottom! I took a very small sample and tasted it and well it's interesting....it smells of lactic acid and vinegar but also of sawdust (best way to describe it...sort of barny sort of fresh wood).

I have some dry malt extract and may try to brew up a very small batch this weekend and ferment with just the wild yeast and no bugs to get a "control beer".

Old 09-03-2009, 11:50 AM   #23
fineexampl
Recipes 

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts
Likes Given: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstu967 View Post
抽中帕加尼(钛合金),第二次翻牌,第四张牌中 中兽牙大脚怪,第一次翻牌,第二张牌中 晚上,第二次翻牌,第三张牌中布迦迪 第一次翻牌,200点中法拉利 第一次翻牌,200点中勒芒标志908,大奖蝙蝠在第一张牌 当然了,幻影,rsq运动版这种高档车,抽中的人极少,盛大也不会让你花个几百点就轻易中了,我观察了一下 ,大家中的也就是这么几个车: 08法拉利,布加迪靓蓝,蝙蝠俯冲,法拉利,雷诺,毁灭,兽牙大脚怪,帕加尼,宾利欧陆飞驰,宾利 欧陆gt-墨绿. 抽奖:第一要会选牌,看牌,猜牌,第二看运气,这两点很重要,还需要耐心!有付出就有回报,一样的道理,试 试就有机会,不去尝试没机会.其实,抽奖,运气,耐心,你抽得多了,既有经验了,熟能生巧,就这么简单,心 态放平 盛大的系统,估计每天有个上限,从00:00-24:00,系统可能会规定出多少大奖,超过这个数字,可能就没了,当然了,这是我的推论。 在游戏里面,有2种人会中车:1,经常抽奖的人,他花费多,前面的n次可能不中,但后面一定会中个车。2, 偶尔抽奖的人,花费不多,也没抱着非要中车的心态,只是为了好玩,中1-2个车正常。 大家都想在百宝箱中好车,以下是个人观点: 百宝箱抽车分析,仅供参考,如果大家有更好的方法给我留言。 盛大这个抽车系统有问题,比如说有些时候在点击牌的的时候会停顿个几秒钟才会打开。我想这个系统肯定把好车 给转移了。 第一 抽车的时候 要网络卡的时候抽 越卡越好 第二 抽车的时候 抽一次换一个频道再抽 第三 抽车的时候 一定要有耐心 第四 抽车的时候 每一次都抽第二张 第五 抽车的时候 不要一个人单独抽 请朋友在旁边一起抽 。 第六 抽车的时候 要感觉好的时候再抽,有钱的的人每天最好抽五次,没钱的每天抽一次,千万不要抽多。厢式车价格东风厢式车厢 式车配件冷藏车价格东风冷藏车
Say what now?

Old 09-07-2009, 11:05 PM   #24
ScottD13
Recipes 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottD13 View Post
Real quick update that's long over due.

After racking out of my carboy (necessity) the beer truly ramped up. It krausened within 12 hours of the rack and kept going for another 24 hours. It now has a layer of yeast on the bottom! I took a very small sample and tasted it and well it's interesting....it smells of lactic acid and vinegar but also of sawdust (best way to describe it...sort of barny sort of fresh wood).

I have some dry malt extract and may try to brew up a very small batch this weekend and ferment with just the wild yeast and no bugs to get a "control beer".

So I can't brew the control beer right now as a true pellicel has formed and I don't want to break through to get the yeast.

Old 09-08-2009, 06:21 AM   #25
paulthenurse
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Location: Down by the rivah, Down by the banks of the Rivah Chahles.
Liked 289 Times on 240 Posts
Likes Given: 47

You can drop a hose down thru the pellicle to the bottom to suck some gunk up. The small hole you put in it will form over.

PTN

Old 09-12-2009, 03:12 AM   #26
jessup
Recipes 

Liked 6 Times on 6 Posts
Likes Given: 3

where in nj are you doing this? there are so many areas of nj that eveyone passes judgement way too fast. i'm def curious how this works out,but am reluctant to do so where i live in middlesex county. i've been playing with roselare to keep it safe-

if the beerr is too sour/vinegary just blend to make it more subtle. or u could possibly boil the beer to kill all the bug? def need more time, though!!

Quick Reply