Subscribed! Just last weekend I started down a similar road. Despite this being my first saison, I wanted to Americanize it. For five gallons, I used 9 pounds of Colorado pilsner, 2 pounds of rye, and half a pound of amber candi sugar. Hopped with Mt Hood and some late Crystal.
My mash went south as I was attempting to hit my final hold, as I ran out of propane. I held it as high as I could, but it didn't quite make it to 155 and I didn't get a chance to mash out until the sparge. Good thing I boiled my sparge water first!
In any case, my final volume is only 4.5 gallons, but my gravity is spot-on. I used 3724 and plan on oaking a portion of it. So far, the fermentation is going well. It's in a cooler surrounded by water and temps have crawled up to the eighties. Can't wait to see what happens next!
I am very interested to see how the other brews in this thread go as well.