New Giveaway - Wort Monster Conical Fermeneter!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Recipes/Ingredients > Which yeast

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-11-2005, 05:06 AM   #1
jjsscram
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Default Which yeast

Just opened my first all grain, and it is one of the best bears I have ever tasted. Only thing is I was going for a bit more sour in the taste then I got. If you were after a sour beer which yeast would you use.

thanks

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-11-2005, 03:10 PM   #2
Dude
Will work for beer
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 33 Times on 25 Posts
Likes Given: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjsscram
Just opened my first all grain, and it is one of the best bears I have ever tasted. Only thing is I was going for a bit more sour in the taste then I got. If you were after a sour beer which yeast would you use.

thanks
Lambic yeast maybe?
Up Next: Smoked Porter -- Pub Ale -- Watermelon Wheat
Planning:
Gone But Not Forgotten:

www.IronOrrBrewery.com

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply