Spike Brewing 12.5 Conical Fermenter Giveaway - Enter Now!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Recipes/Ingredients > Widmere Hefewiezen

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-17-2005, 04:51 PM   #1
rdlamb2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Default Widmere Hefewiezen

I'm not usually crazy about wheat beers but I am looking for a Widmere Hefe clone. I like the flavor and color. In my opinion it is the best hefe and I would mind doing a batch or two for summer. Any recipies out there?

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-22-2005, 02:21 PM   #2
arachnyd

Recipes 

Default clone recipe at gambrinus

there is an extract recipe at Gambrinus that was evidently published in About Beer magazine - not having made it, I cannot tell you how accurate the flavor will be, but you may want to check it out: Gambrinus- Widmer Hefeweizen clone recipe

at any rate, the Gambrinus Mug Collection is a good place to check when you are looking for something like this

Last edited by arachnyd; 01-22-2005 at 02:24 PM. Reason: additional content

Old 02-06-2005, 01:53 AM   #3
rdlamb2
Recipes 

Quote:
Originally Posted by arachnyd
there is an extract recipe at Gambrinus that was evidently published in About Beer magazine - not having made it, I cannot tell you how accurate the flavor will be, but you may want to check it out: Gambrinus- Widmer Hefeweizen clone recipe

at any rate, the Gambrinus Mug Collection is a good place to check when you are looking for something like this
Thanks, I will check into it.

Quick Reply