Kegconnection Complete Starter Kit and More Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Recipes/Ingredients > Widmer Lemongrass Wheat recipe?

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-02-2011, 04:32 AM   #1
MLBinID
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Default Widmer Lemongrass Wheat recipe?

Yes, I know this is a summer brew but my winter warmer is currently fermenting and I have an empty carboy. A friend of mine recently tried the Widmer Lemongrass Wheat and asked me to brew her a batch. Not my kind of beer, but I'm excited about brewing for someone else.

I figure I'd use the Widmer Hef recipe. The yeast is a champagne and ale mix. The hops are some of their blends that I'll try to replicate. But how much muscat grape juice and lemongrass? I assume I'd want to add the grade juice just before I added the yeast? Lemongrass after fermentation is done?

Suggestions would be helpful!

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply