Ss Brewing Technologies Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Recipes/Ingredients > Water Joe...anyone tried this yet?

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-13-2011, 01:38 AM   #11
Zamial
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 168 Times on 149 Posts
Likes Given: 7

Default no bubbles yet...

I thought I would be good and had it slowly carbing up. Well apparently it has been REALLY slow to carb...lol. I have been working on the keggerator and am now force carbing another beer as well. I upped the PSI to 22lbs so I am hoping with a little rolling action I will have it all carbed up by this weekend!

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-19-2011, 04:28 PM   #12
Zamial
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 168 Times on 149 Posts
Likes Given: 7

Getting bottled today after lunch. This stuff is amazing. The carbonation is crazy, I have never seen anything like this on CO2...the bubbles are TINY and it looks like a stout poured on Nitro. Taste is like the best breakfast/coffee stout I have ever had. Coffee is present but not overpowering. My only regret is that this was a 3 gallon batch, next time it will be a full 6 gallon run. I can not taste any sort of off flavors...This is my best stout to date.

The last test is to try it while camping with my bacon and eggs! and of course the pic!

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply