The Great Bottle Opener Giveaway

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Recipes/Ingredients > Wanted:Quick Turnaround Session Bitter Recipe

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-29-2012, 07:00 PM   #1
HopheadNJ
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Default Wanted:Quick Turnaround Session Bitter Recipe

Looking for a simple, delicious english bitter recipe to brew this weekend. Would love to have a sessionable brew ready for a party I'll be attending the end of March.

Right now, I'm leaning towards Orfy's Boddingtons recipe but wanted to see if anybody's got some other tried and true bitters. Obviously, I'll be force carbing/kegging & with a temperature controlled fermentation I think I should be able to have a perfectly drinkable beer within 3 weeks.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-29-2012, 08:21 PM   #2
Thejiro
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Ive got a good bitter recipie that i brewed last year that came out good. I cant recall it off the top of my head. Im.at work right now and wont have access to the rec until i get home

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply