Sorry, this may be getting to you too late, but hopefully not. It turned out pretty good in the very end. By that, I mean that despite many precautions, from the beta-glucan rest to rice hulls and hot mash-out, I still ended up with a stuck sparge. I think with my setup (only a 12" bazooka strainer rather than something more, like a false bottom) a stuck sparge was inevitable.
120 may be a bit high for the rest. I read in my research for mashing rye that beta-glucan rest is done a bit lower, around 110 to 115. It is to break up the beta-glucan, a cellulose structure that is partially responsible for rye's stickiness. The protein rest at 120 breaks up some of the amino acids that are responsible for body and head retention. [citation needed...]
Also, my beer was lighter than the style technically calls for, and a bit cloudier than is my personal taste, giving it a sickly light brown rather than a crisper brown look of a dunkelweizen that roggenbier is supposed to be at least nominally similar to in appearance. I had added .5lb each crystal 120 and carared that I didn't call for in this original recipe. If I did it again I'd also add a bit of chocolate malt or a palm full of carafa to darken it more, add whirlfloc to clear it up just a tad (understanding that the Hef IV yeast would still leave it pretty cloudy). Or I'd leave out any attempt to darken it and make it look more like a hef than a dunkelweizen, understanding that it technically goes against the style.
As far as the beer turned out flavor and aroma wise, it is a crisp and spicy beer with medium mouthfeel and a hint of sweetness. I can't really taste the hops, but taste the rye earthiness and a hint of clove from the yeast. The aroma is sweet with a heavy clove scent. Not my style of beer all in all, but faithful to what it is supposed to be.