Ss Brewing Technologies Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Recipes/Ingredients > Something like Founders Imperial Stout?

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-10-2010, 02:39 PM   #1
slowbie
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 13 Times on 11 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Default Something like Founders Imperial Stout?

I haven't had Founders Imperial Stout since last year, so I'm having a hard time remembering exactly what it tastes like, but I'm looking for a recipe for something similar.

Does anyone know of any Imperial Stout recipes that are simlar in profile to Founders Imperial stout? It doesn't have to be a clone, but I remember really liking the thickness and also the balance of chocolate and roast flavors in the flavor profile.

If not I guess I'll have to wait until it comes out again and get a better idea of the flavors I'm going for.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-11-2010, 02:37 PM   #2
slowbie
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 13 Times on 11 Posts
Likes Given: 1

I hate bumping my own thread like this, so apologies. Just interested in any ideas.

Also, if anyone knows an RIS recipe similar to Ten Fidy I've heard that it is somewhat similar to Founders IS.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply