Spike Brewing 12.5 Conical Fermenter Giveaway - Enter Now!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Recipes/Ingredients > Snowshoe Brewing's Pitch Black Porter Recipe?

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-07-2010, 09:25 PM   #1
RGingerelli
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Default Snowshoe Brewing's Pitch Black Porter Recipe?

I had Snowshoes Pitch Black Porter the other night and would love to brew it has anyone gotten ahold of the recipe or figured it out on beersmith? Any help would be great.

Thanks & Cheers

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-08-2010, 01:00 PM   #2
Oldsock
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 147 Times on 102 Posts
Likes Given: 76

Sadly their website doesn't provide much help:

Pitch Black Porter
This brew is available on a seasonal or limited basis.
A very smooth and delightful dark ale
Rich and creamy with little or no aftertaste
7.0% ABV

Try contacting the brewer, many of them are happy to help out homebrewers. If that doesn’t work try brewering a big-ish porter and then adjust your recipe and re-brew to get closer (is there any particular character of the beer you really enjoy?).

Sorry I couldn’t provide more help, good luck.

Check out The Mad Fermentationist for my adventures in fermentation and my book: American Sour Beers!

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply