Ss Brewing Technologies Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Recipes/Ingredients > Second Brew Recipe Help

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-06-2009, 07:22 AM   #1
Ishraider
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Default Second Brew Recipe Help

Ok i have my first brew about to be bottled tomrrow...its only a Mr. Beer Pale Ale so i havnt really got to do a real extract brew. Im looking for a good beginner extract recipe. I really like amber ales and nut brown ales so those preferrebly.

Now i know there is a recipe part of the site but nothing caught my eye for exactly what i want to do so im asking for some input.

I will drink any type of beer so if you have a easier recipe for a different type please dont hesitate to tell me.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-06-2009, 06:58 PM   #2
rsmith179
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

I would personally recommend checking out Midwest Supplies. They have a ton of different recipes and their Nut Brown ale is excellent and is best of all, affordable. Their website can be found here: Home wine making supply and home brew supply available on-line at Midwest Homebrewing Supplies. Search for wine recipes and beer recipes

"Brewers enjoy working to make beer as much as drinking beer instead of working."
-Harold Rudolph

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply