The Great Bottle Opener Giveaway

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Recipes/Ingredients > Rogue Chocolate Stout Ingredients

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-10-2008, 11:17 PM   #1
chefchris
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 9 Times on 9 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Default Rogue Chocolate Stout Ingredients

I just popped open a bomber of Rouge's Chocolate Stout and noticed that on the side of the bottle it list the ingredients.

It reads:
"10 ingredients: Northwest Harrington & Klages, Crystal 135-165 and Beeston Chocolate Malts, Cascade Hops, Rolled Oats and Roasted Barley, Natural Chocolate Flavoring, Free Range Coastal Waters & Top Fermenting Pacman Yeast. No Chemicals or Perservatives"

Anyone tried making a clone of this? I absolutely love this stuff.

Primary: RIS, Flanders Red, Berliner Weisse

On Tap: Brown Ale, American Stout, Pumpkin Porter, Pale Ale, Uncle Muscle's IPA, Rowsdower Canadian Dry Stout

Bottled: Berliner Weisse

I think you are confuisng circle k with a reach around. - Denny's Evil Concoctions

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-10-2008, 11:51 PM   #2
talleym0nster
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

I had toyed around with the idea. I thought it would be cool to make a chocolate oatmeal stout.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply