Happy HolidaySs Giveaway - Winners Re-Re-Re-Re-Drawn - 24 hours to Claim!

Get your HBT Growlers, Shirts and Membership before the Rush!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Recipes/Ingredients > RIS recipe help?

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-08-2012, 11:53 PM   #1
SDVmnt
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Default RIS recipe help?

I've pretty much been brewing IPA's like a madman since the 1st of the year. Have my IPA recipe's pretty well nailed down.

Still have half a keg of "Marubozo's RIS (2011 HBT competition winner)" from the Stout recipe section from last year this time in the fridge but it's got a touch too much chocolate and not bitter enough for my tastes. I prefer more of the Old Rasputin'ish, bitter taste in my stouts. Honestly don't mind the booze overtones with them either. Trying to get one in the hopper for winter consumption though!

Anyone have any recipes they can point me towards? I've been eyeballing "Dark Night of the Soul" recipe but that's a huge beast..
http://www.homebrewtalk.com/f68/dark...l-stout-21088/

Should note that I'm brewing All-grain!

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply