Post up a pic of the "white mold". Could be a pellicle forming of desirable bugs found in a sour. If thats the case, I would leave it alone for extended aging. See Post up a pic of your pellicle thread for examples.
If it is mold, you might just want to rack under and drink it up. With either one, you will have to be careful with sanitization moving forward. Any plastic that touches it might be risky moving forward. I have a second set of equipment that is for sour duty, but is segregated.
Primary #1: Empty #2: Black Currant Wine
Secondary #1: Berry Rhubarb Wine #2: Empty
Kegged: Cascadian Dark Ale
Bottles: Spruced Winter Warmer, Surly Bender clone, Big 50 Barleywine, Framboise Lambic, Dark Belgian Strong, Kicked by a Moose Scotch Ale, Russian Imperial Stout, Sparkling Elderflower Wine, Barolo Wine, On Deck: Orange Pale Ale IV, Hidden Lake Nut Brown, 2H IPA III