Happy HolidaySs Giveaway - Winners Re-Re-Re-Re-Drawn - 24 hours to Claim!

Get your HBT Growlers, Shirts and Membership before the Rush!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Recipes/Ingredients > Not exactly a recipe, but....

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-14-2013, 05:20 AM   #1
MrMcPeach
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Default Not exactly a recipe, but....

I just tried mixing edworts apfelwein with some White House honey ale, about 50/50.

Maybe I am not the first person to try this and maybe this thread is in the wrong place (wasn't sure where to put it) but I recommend it. You end up with a nice malty "cider" which has a beer taste but a tart apple finish. I recommend trying it.

Curious to hear if anyone else has done this.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-14-2013, 08:41 PM   #2
brettwasbtd
Awesomeness Award Winnner
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 43 Times on 38 Posts
Likes Given: 78

Haven't tried it, but sounds good...I'm not a huge apfelwein fan, but maybe mixing it with some of my other beers is the way to go!

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply